NUTREN® Junior formula is nutritonally balanced formula help provides nutrients to children who cannot consume adequate calories from food.
NUTREN® Junior formula contains 50% whey protein*, easy to digest and absorb. It also contains a special combination of Prebiotics and Probiotics.#
*Each 100 g of protein provides 50 g of whey protein
#Only Powder NUTREN® Junior contains Prebiotics and Probiotics
Order : 2211 3789
Enquiry: 8202 9876
- Each serving (at standard dilution) provides
- 7.6 g of protein (whey to casein 1:1), high quality whey protein is easy to digest and support muscle growth
- 8.2 mg DHA
- Probiotics: B. Longum and L. Paracasei with unique prebiotic fibre blend: FOS, Inulin and Acacia Gum
- Vanilla flavour
- Energy: 1 kcal/ mL
- One pack (250 mL) provides:
- Protein: 7.5 g (12%)
- 50% high quality whey protein for easily digestion and absorption
- Total Carbohydrates: 28 g (45%)
- Fat: 12 g (43%)
- Of which 20% is MCT
- With CALCILOCK® blend , a combination of essential nutrients including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, vitamins D, C and K to help promote healthy bone
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
- Gluten free
- Vanilla Flavour
- Suitable for tube feeding and oral supplement
Maltodextrin, sucrose, high oleic sunflower oil, whey protein, potassium caseinate, low erucic rapeseed oil, medium chain triglycerides, mineral (potassium phosphate, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, sodium phosphate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate), acacia gum, emulsifier (soya lecithin), oligofructose, sunflower oil, inulin, acidity regulator (citric acid), choline bitartrate, vanilla flavour, fish oil, vitamin (C, E, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, B6, B1, B2, A, folic acid, K1, biotin, D3, B12), taurine, L-carnitine, probiotic (lactobacillus paracasei culture, bifidus culture) — 200 million per 100g.
Contains milk product.
Water, Maltodextrin, Soyabean Oil, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Citrate, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Flavouring, Stabilizer (Carrageenan), Sweetener (Stevia), Vitamin C, Taurine, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B2, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Vitamin B9, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B7, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B12.
Allergen information: Contains milk and soyabean products.
Suggest standard dilution:
By adding 7 scoops (~55 g) of powder to 210 mL of warm water, to prepare a glass of 250 mL (255 kcal) formula drink.
Recommended Daily intake: Up to 3 packs a day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.